If you're unsure about your username and/or password and are unable to login, you can use the forgot password feature to create a new password. From the login page, click the 'Forgot username or password?' link at the bottom.
You will be prompted to enter the email associated with your elastic account. You will receive and email from 'Password' helper that will contain your current username and a link to reset your password.
Be sure to check your spam folder if you do not see the password reset email come through within a few minutes.
Once you're logged in, you can change your password by clicking on your name in the top right corner and opening Account Settings.
- Elastic Support does not know your password and will not ask for your password.
- Passwords are case sensitive.
- Passwords must be at least eight characters long.
Help! I don't remember my email:
If you're not sure which email to send your password reset link to, please email Elastic Support email@example.com with the following information:
- Your first name
- The brand that you are working with
- Your store account number with that brand