A Custom Catalog is a user-created workbook that can be exported to a PDF and shared with anyone. This is a great way to create a collection of 'must haves' specific to a certain season, region, or a key account. Many reps use a custom catalog as a foundation to create orders for all of their accounts. Think of it as your own personal, carefully curated, workbook that is relevant to you and your buyers. Select any of the links for complete instructions on these screens/functions.
- Dashboard - Select 'New Custom Catalog' from the 'Custom Catalog' widget or select 'Make a Custom Catalog' from the Start Working drop down.
- Create a Custom Catalog Screen - Give your custom catalog a name and select which catalog you want to select products from.
- Custom Catalog Build Screen - Filter and add products/assets using the left filters.
- Menu - Select 'Print' and put in desired output settings, then select 'Print Jobs' from the menu. They can also be shared from the menu.
- Print Jobs Widget - Check progress of your PDF and download when complete.