Elastic on iPad works in best in the native version of Safari or Google Chrome and is optimized for digital catalog viewing and order placement. The 'View Catalog' and 'Enter Quantities' pages in a standard order flow work best on iPad. We do not recommend using our assortment building or merchandizing (Whiteboard) tools on iPad at this time. Currently, Elastic support for mobile is limited to iPad only. You can view a full list of supported operating systems and browsers here.
Placing an order on iPad is easy.
1. In the dashboard, on the Orders widget, click ‘Create New Order’
- Enter an order name in the ‘Name' field
- If you’re a rep, you can select a customer from the ‘Customer' drop-down
- Select a catalog from the ‘Catalog’ drop-down
- Click ‘Create’
2. In the View Catalog page, select the styles and colors you want to Order
1. Tap on the items you want to order in 'Catalog View' to add them to any of your shipments.
2. Use the filter button in the bottom right to search for specific products.
3. You can create second and third shipments in your order by clicking on the + button in the 'Enter Quantites' page.
3. Add Sizes and Quantities
1. Tap on the entry field of the size you want to order
2. When the keyboard displays (if not using a peripheral keyboard) type in the quantity you want to order for that size.
3. To enter consecutive quantities, click the keyboard's down arrow in the upper-right corner to tab to the next quantity (if using a peripheral keyboard use the tab key).
4. Click 'Cart' and Submit
1. Review your order in the summary page
2. Click 'Proceed to Checkout' at the bottom of the page.
2. Select a shipping address from the drop-down and enter a PO# for each shipment
4. Click 'Place your order' at the bottom of the page.
5. Click Submit on the confirmation order - you'll be returned to the dashboard.
6. Click 'Okay' on the Order Submission modal there.