Each user is authorized by your Brand / Vendor. If you've been given an account number and access key from your brand, follow the steps below to set up your own username and password (if you already have a username or aren't sure what you're username is, you can skip these steps and look at the solutions at the bottom of the page.)
1. From the login page, underneath the login window select the Register link next to 'Have an account number and access key?'. This will open a window where you can enter your account number and access key.
If there is not a 'Register' tab on the login page, this means your brand has disabled user-facing registration on the site. In this case, You'll need to contact your Rep or your Brand's dealer services channels in order to register.
2. A registration form will appear that will allow you to create your own username and password.
- If you do not see the registration form, that means Elastic does not recognize the Account Number or Access Key you've entered.
- Passwords are case sensitive and must be at least eight characters in length.
- The email you enter will be where any order confirmations and password reset requests are sent.
Click HERE if you've forgotten your username or password.