The recommended workflow for Quick Orders is to build a replenishment or ASAP order in one sitting. To learn how to build pre-season orders (Standard Order), check out the 'Build a Standard Order Flow' solution. Select any of the links for complete instructions on these screens/functions.
Quick is used for Replenishment orders, and may also be used for the following:
- Search for product
- Enter quantities
- Create multiple shipments
- Reviews orders
- Submit orders
- Dashboard - Select 'Shop Now' or 'Manage' -> 'Orders' -> 'Create New Order'.
- Create Order Screen - Click 'Menu' then select 'Quick Order Entry'.
- Quick Order Build Screen - Filter styles/colors, enter quantities into desired products, click 'Cart' button it top right or 'Proceed to Checkout' in bottom right
- Overview / Summary Screen - Select 'Proceed to Checkout' button in bottom right
- Checkout Screen - Select 'Shipping Address', enter in unique PO number, select 'Place Your Order' in bottom right
Keep in mind that once your order is placed, it will become 'locked' and is no longer editable. Please contact your Dealer Sales & Service Reps or Sales Reps for any changes that need to be made.